Apple Pancakes With Strawberries (from Smitten Kitchen) Recipe. Apple Pancakes Adapted from Joan Nathan, and a bunch of other sources laying claim to the same recipe. As I mentioned above, these are going to need a little more oomph than the original recipe entails. I'd vote for some orange or lemon zest, perhaps some cinnamon or vanilla extract or … well.
Easy Scallion Pancakes, From Batter Directly. Strawberry Shortcake Bar Recipe Strawberry Desserts Strawberry Crunch Cake Recipes With Strawberries Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Strawberry Brownies Strawberry Cupcakes Strawberry Fruit Bar Recipe Strawberry Tree. These Apple Cinnamon Protein Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce will leave you ready to tackle a days worth of events! You can cook Apple Pancakes With Strawberries (from Smitten Kitchen) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Apple Pancakes With Strawberries (from Smitten Kitchen) Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Apple Pancakes With Strawberries (from Smitten Kitchen)
Ingredients of Apple Pancakes With Strawberries (from Smitten Kitchen) Recipe
- It’s 1 of Egg, beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Apples, cored, peeled, grated.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of as needed Frying oil or cooking spray.
- It’s 10 of Strawberries, sliced.
My mother got it from a friend who got it from a magazine and it's been published under as many names as Jewish Apple Cake and German Apple "I've tried this cake with pears, slightly underripe peaches or nectarines, plums, persimmons, fresh strawberries and bananas with great success." Try our Apple Pancake Dippers, they're *mostly* fruit! Let us know how they went in the comment section below! This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web.
Apple Pancakes With Strawberries (from Smitten Kitchen) instructions
- Mix the egg with the milk in a large bowl..
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and sugar together..
- Combine the wet and the dry ingredients and stir in the apples..
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a skillet over low to medium heat. Drop large spoonful of batter into the pan and flatten it out a little (otherwise, you might have trouble getting them to cook in the center) and cook until golden brown underneath. Flip the pancakes and cook them for an additional two or three minutes..
- Serve hot along with the strawberries..
Pancakes filled with cinnamon-spiced apple and raisins. Apple Pancakes are a great finger food for baby-led weaning, toddlers or for adding to a lunchbox. Apple pancakes are perfect for the lunchbox, although they taste amazing straight from the pan, I actually think they taste even better cold. Light, fluffy pancakes filled with grated apple and the perfect hint of cinnamon. How to Make Apple Pancakes: BATTER.