Easy! Chicken and Bell Pepper Tomato Chilli Stir-fry Recipe. Recreate a takeaway favourite at home with Ching's quick and easy chicken stir-fry recipe. Delicious healthy, tasty and easy to put together. Enjoy the benefits of Vegetables with less Meat.
Chicken Stir Fry has tender chicken and vegetables in a delicious sauce. Preparing this chicken and vegetable stir fry couldn't be easier. The protein and veggies are all cooked together, making this a We used garlic, broccoli and red bell pepper here. You can have Easy! Chicken and Bell Pepper Tomato Chilli Stir-fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Easy! Chicken and Bell Pepper Tomato Chilli Stir-fry Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Easy! Chicken and Bell Pepper Tomato Chilli Stir-fry
Ingredients of Easy! Chicken and Bell Pepper Tomato Chilli Stir-fry Recipe
- It’s 2 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 of Red chilli pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake (or white wine).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of to 4 Green bell peppers.
Sometimes I'll add some minced ginger too. This is a go to favorite that my family loves. I have made it so many times that I don't even need to look at the recipe any more. I used to make this all the time many years ago, then it had half a teaspoon of ginger in the recipe and a tablespoon of.
Easy! Chicken and Bell Pepper Tomato Chilli Stir-fry instructions
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with salt, pepper and flour. Coat a frying pan with vegetable oil, add the red chilli pepper, and then fry the chicken until golden. Add the wine and steam the chicken..
- Chop the bell peppers into 2 cm pieces, add to the frying pan and fry. Season with the sweet chilli sauce, ketchup and soy sauce to finish. Garnish with red chilli pepper threads if you like..
- The red chilli pepper is optional! If it isn't spicy enough for you, add some ichimi spice..
Chicken tenderloins, bell peppers, and onion are sauteed in this quick and easy recipe for chicken Serve on tortillas with desired garnishes (cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, tomato, guacamole). Mix garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, and basil in a large bowl. Add chicken strips; stir to coat. This easy chicken stir-fry recipe has crisp snow peas and red peppers tossed with marinated chicken in a light coating of savory sauce. Stir-fries are one of the most popular and recognizable Asian dishes around.