Savoury Pancakes Recipe. Give your pancakes a savoury twist with our ideas for toppings and fillings. We've got ham and cheese wraps, salmon crêpes, spiced potato pancakes and more. Savoury pancakes are easy to do, and make suppertime special.
Try out some savoury fillings and don't be afraid to experiment. See more ideas about Savory pancakes, Savory, Pancakes. Pancake Day needn't just be about the sugary fillings, there are also delicious savoury pancake filling ideas around. You can have Savoury Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Savoury Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Savoury Pancakes
Ingredients of Savoury Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 bowl of gram flour.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s of abit of garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dhana jeera powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of water to mix into a batter.
Try one of these for a perfect pancake dinner. These Savoury Pancakes are a real treat dinner – with chorizo, bacon and chilli butter. Forget the maple syrup, I LOVE to drizzle these with golden syrup. Might sound a little unusual, but it works!!
Savoury Pancakes step by step
- Mix all the ings together & make a liquid batter. Not so runny,not so thick.
- Take a non- stick pan & take a big spoonful & spread like a pancake. Cook on medium heat.Till golden brown.
- Turn it around & cook on the other side.
Prefer savoury over sweet when it comes to pancakes? Celebrate Shrove Tuesday this year (or any excuse to have breakfast at any hour) with these perfect pancake creations. Chickpea Pancake – Gluten free, healthy and filling, this veggie filled chickpea flour pancake is savory, delicious and perfect anytime of day! The chickpea pancake, aka chickpea omelette or Socca. Looking for an easy dinner idea?