Dal pancakes with leftover dal Recipe. As the name Suggest, Leftover Dal Pancakes are made using leftover dal, i.e. the curry or the soup as you call made using dal. Few of the flours are added along with some veggies to make it nutritious, healthy and a complete meal. These pancakes can be enjoyed for breakfast or for your main meals.
They are made by mixing Make a thin pancake with this dough and cook on both sides on a non-stick pan until it becomes. Leftover Dal Pancakes – A super healthy breakfast dish made from leftover dal along with nutritious gluten-free flour. Let me share a different recipe today. You can cook Dal pancakes with leftover dal using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Dal pancakes with leftover dal Recipe – How to Prepare Delicious Dal pancakes with leftover dal
Ingredients of Dal pancakes with leftover dal Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked leftover dal of any variety.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare leaves of Few chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of semolina.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mango powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fruit salt or Eno.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil to grease the pan.
So the next morning I thought of making these healthy Indian pancake recipe using leftover dal. I made it even healthier by adding makai atta (corn. Go On a Fruit Diet by eating RICE CRISPY FRUIT. Since my leftover dal already had onion tadka in it so I have skipped adding onions to my dough but feel free to throw in some onions or veggies and improvise the recipe as per one's liking.
Dal pancakes with leftover dal step by step
- In a mixing bowl add dal and all the ingredients except yoghurt and eno..
- Mix well with a fork or spoon..
- Now add yoghurt and mix well..
- Check the consistency of the batter. If it too thick then add little water so that the batter becomes pouring consistency..
- At last add eno or fruit salt and mix..
- Heat a non stick pan. Grease the pan with oil..
- Now take a rounded cookie cutter and grease it also..
- Put the cutter in the pan and then pour 1 tbsp of prepared batter inside the mould..
- Cover and cook in low flame till the batter sets completely. It will take 2-3 minutes to cook the pancakes..
- Remove from the pan with a spatula along with the cutter..
- With a tongue remove the cookie cutter from the pan cake..
- Like this make other pancakes if you have different shapes..
- Alternately you can make regular pancake disks without any cookie cutter..
- Serve these healthy pancakes with chutney or dip of your choice..
Leftover dal was already seasoned but after being mixed with dough it needs extra spices to boost up the flavor. Leftover Daal Kids Recipe – WeRecipes. Leftover dal pancakes – A healthy breakfast recipe for kids using leftover dal from previous day along with healthy flour and vegetables. Chana Dal Pancakes recipe with step by step photos. Chana dal pancakes is made of soaked chana dal mixed with vitamin rich vegetables and protein What makes chana dal pancakes healthy?