Chocolate Hazelnut Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Chocolate Hazelnut Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Chocolate Hazelnut Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chocolate Hazelnut Pancakes
Ingredients of Chocolate Hazelnut Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of nutella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
Chocolate Hazelnut Pancakes instructions
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the egg, butter and milk and beat together until well combined. Preheat a non-stick pan or griddle, grease it with a little butter or vegetable oil. Spoon the batter onto the hot pan, and let it cook until there are little bubbles on the pancake. Flip and finish cooking, then pile in a plate. Serve pancakes with a tablespoon of nutella and 2 tablespoons of chopped hazelnuts as well as powdered sugar and honey or syrup..