Easy Crock Pot Chili Recipe. This Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes and for good reason! This is the best chili around and a long time family favorite! I also love that this is a crock pot recipe.
This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy comfort food is my FAVORITE. Make sure to try this Easy Lazy Day Lasagna and One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! You can cook Easy Crock Pot Chili using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Easy Crock Pot Chili Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Easy Crock Pot Chili
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Chili Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of chopped yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of packages of mild chili seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 can of white kidney beans (cannellini).
- It’s 1 of 29 Oz can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of 28 Oz can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water.
This easy crock pot chili is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. There is nothing like coming home to a ready meal on a cold evening but crock pot dishes are great in the warmer months too with no need to turn on the oven or stove and heat up the house! Easy Slow Cooker Chili – Come home to the best homemade chili! I'm going to look for another crock pot chili recipe and see.
Easy Crock Pot Chili instructions
- Turn crock pot on high. Cook ground beef, onion, garlic, parsley & garlic salt. Drain & put in crock pot..
- Add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, beans & warm water. Cook on high for 2 hours and turn down to low for 1 hour. The longer it cooks the better it is. Serve with your favorite toppings..
This easy slow-cooker chili includes an envelope of chili powder, tomato sauce and tomatoes, pinto beans, and lean ground beef. Serve the chili in warm bowls with a side of warm cornbread and butter. For a low-calorie version, try this Low Calorie Crock Pot Chili recipe. We see chili — the most basic, easy use for your slow cooker. It's a protein-packed, savory, filling warm dish especially good for cold days.