Caramel-Banana Pancakes 🍳 Recipe.
You can cook Caramel-Banana Pancakes 🍳 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Caramel-Banana Pancakes 🍳 Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Caramel-Banana Pancakes 🍳
Ingredients of Caramel-Banana Pancakes 🍳 Recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 11/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of banana mashed.
- It’s of Caramel banana syrup:.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of banana thinly sliced.
Caramel-Banana Pancakes 🍳 step by step
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In another bowl whisk together eggs, buttermilk, and 1/4 cup melted butter..
- Add wet ingredients to dry along with banana and stir to combine..
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Coat with melted butter and drop batter onto griddle using about 1/3 cup per pancake. Cook for about 2 minutes per side, until golden brown. Can be kept warm in a 200 degree oven..
- To make syrup, combine 1/4 cup melted butter, brown sugar, and water in a large skillet. Bring to a boil and continue to boil until mixture thickens slightly, about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add sliced banana, vanilla extract..
- Caramel-Banana Pancakes are ready. Serve and enjoy..