Apple crumble pie Recipe. The best homemade Apple Crumble Pie recipe uses only a few ingredients and is made completely from scratch! Apple Crumb Pie is a delicious and easy pie that everyone absolutely raves over. A tender flaky crust filled with sweet juicy cinnamon kissed apples all topped of with a delicious crumb topping.
Apple Crumble Pie – sweet, buttery, moist, tender and crunchy pie with delicious apples and cinnamon. Served with vanilla ice cream is perfect sweet yet. Apple Crumble Pie Recipe & Video. You can have Apple crumble pie using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Apple crumble pie Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Apple crumble pie
Ingredients of Apple crumble pie Recipe
- Prepare of For stuffing♧♧♧♧.
- You need 2 of apple.
- It’s Pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of For the pie daugh♧♧♧♧♧♧.
- Prepare 125 g of butter.
- Prepare 120 g of sugar.
- Prepare 10 g of piking bowder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s Teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 60 g of oil.
- Prepare as needed of Flour.
- It’s of For the crumble♧♧♧♧♧♧♧.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- You need 20 g of sugar.
- You need 50 g of crushed almond.
- It’s 50 g of flour.
- Prepare 30 g of cereal.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of For decoration♧♧♧♧♧♧.
- It’s of Powder sugar.
- You need of Candied cherries.
There are three parts to this Apple Crumble Pie; the pastry, the apples, and the crumble topping. Make a classic apple crumble with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions. You can't beat a traditional apple filling topped with crispy, buttery crumble – classic comfort food at its best. This was by the best apple crumble I ever had.
Apple crumble pie instructions
- Cut the apples in small cubes, put them in a pan with a tablespoon of butter and sugar and a pinch of cinnamon and vanilla and cook for 5 minutes on low heat and remove from heat and let cool..
- Prepare the dough; put the softened butter and powdered sugar and mix well then add the oil then the egg continue to mix then the vanilla and the salt and add the flour and the baking powder to have a consistent smooth paste. and form a ball and leave in the fridge.spread the dough on a special pie mold and put apple sauce and some sesame seeds and crushed almonds on the pie surface, then sprinkle with the crumble dough and put in the oven 180 until it is golden brown and remove from oven..
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar and put candied cherries and mint leaves.
- Serve with fruit juice or mint tea.
My pie didn't out like a pie, more like a cobbler. But we're not mad about it. I can't figure out why it did though. It didn't hold the shape as a pie should. A simple, crumble-top deep dish apple pie!