Buttermilk pancake Recipe. Fresh buttermilk is the secret ingredient for light and fluffy cakes in this buttermilk pancake recipe. Classic Buttermilk Pancakes — made completely from scratch! The BEST Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes you'll ever try – promise!
Using the whisk, make a well in the center. Pour the buttermilk into the well and crack eggs into buttermilk. They're soft and fluffy, buttery, moist and tender and just perfectly flavorful. You can have Buttermilk pancake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Buttermilk pancake Recipe – How to Cook Perfect Buttermilk pancake
Ingredients of Buttermilk pancake Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tbs of oil.
- It’s 1/8 cup of sugar.
This is homestyle comfort food everyone will love any day of the year, and any time of day! One of the BEST buttermilk pancake recipes I have found. I've tossed every other buttermilk pancake recipe I had collected. These Buttermilk Pancakes have the perfect fluffy and light texture, and delicious flavor.
Buttermilk pancake instructions
- Sieve flour together with baking soda and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and add in your sugar, Buttermilk and vanilla essence.
- Whisk every thing together to make a thick pancake batter.
- Add in the 3 tbs of oil.
- Heat your pan over medium heat and add add little oil as you spread it out on the pan. Pour the pancake mix using a serving spoon..
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until it turns brown and the top has small holes formed..
- Turn to cook second side for about 2 minutes or until browned. Place on a plate when cooked.serve with tea or coffee. Enjoy ☺.
They're easy to make using simple scratch ingredients! You know a recipe is perfect when you have no desire to. Buttermilk Pancakes are light and fluffy with a soft crust and spongy texture. Delicious served with butter and pure maple syrup. One day when I saw my friend Suzanne's Buttermilk Pancakes on her blog You Made That?, I finally decided it's time to make them and bought buttermilk before the weekend.