Pancake With Fillings (Apam Balik) Recipe.
You can cook Pancake With Fillings (Apam Balik) using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Pancake With Fillings (Apam Balik) Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Pancake With Fillings (Apam Balik)
Ingredients of Pancake With Fillings (Apam Balik) Recipe
- It’s of FIRST STEP.
- You need 250 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 50 grams of sugar.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- It’s 30 grams of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare of SECOND STEP.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 30 grams of sugar.
- Prepare of FILLINGS OPTION.
- You need 1 cup of roughly crushed peanut.
- You need 2 cup of creamy sweetcorn.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Pancake With Fillings (Apam Balik) instructions
- FIRST STEP,,,,,Mix up flour ,sugar,baking powder ,salt ,milk then slow add water bit by bit and whisk to mix well.
- Add in melted butter and whisk well then add in yeast and mix well and let it rest for 20 to 30 minute.
- SECOND STEP,,,,,,Add Beaten eggs and brown sugar and whisk to mix well.
- On a non stick pan in low heat add half off the batter and wait for the surface to start to created little craters about 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the pancake.
- Add drain 4 to 5 tbsp of creamy sweetcorn and top with 4 to 5 tbsp of crushed peanut then cover lid for another 5 minutes then off heat then add additional 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Optional additional add on grated dark chocolate.
- Plate it and flod into half and serve by slicing into quarters.
- Slice up pancake with creamy sweetcorn ,peanut and dark chocolate.
- PANCAKE WITH CREAMY SWEETCORN AND PEANUT FILLINGS (SLICE UP ).