Easy Chicken Chilli Recipe.
You can cook Easy Chicken Chilli using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy Chicken Chilli Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Perfect Easy Chicken Chilli
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Chilli Recipe
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of ground chicken.
- It’s 2 of large 28oz cans of tomato purée or crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3-4 teaspoons of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of large white or yellow onion.
- You need 3-4 teaspoons of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1-2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
Easy Chicken Chilli step by step
- Brown ground chicken in large pot. Halfway through the process, generously salt and pepper, add chopped onion, chopped celery, and chopped green bell pepper..
- Add stewed tomatoes only. Separate tomatoes in the pot using large spoon (break the tomatoes into smaller pieces). Cook maximum 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add tomato purée, kidney beans, garlic, sugar, ground cumin, and chilli powder (add more or less to your specific taste). Salt and pepper again to taste..
- Add 3/4 of one can (lg 28 oz) of water. Simmer on low 40 minutes. Serve with crackers..