Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake) Recipe. Another variety of martabak is called martabak manis (sweet martabak), also known by the name Terang Bulan. This variety is mostly found in India. Proses pembuatan martabak manis pandan keju.
Indonesia's own version of pancake – Martabak Manis is a popular sweet treat filled with chocolates, nuts, shredded cheese, and condensed milk. Martabak is a stuffed pancake or thick pan-fried bread and is a common street food in Indonesia. Made with coconut milk, yeast, eggs, flour and other dry ingredients, these martabak are thick, fluffy, and carry a slight coconut flavor. You can cook Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake) Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake)
Ingredients of Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake) Recipe
- It’s 150 ml of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of big egg (or 2 small ones).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oil (for the pan).
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar (for filling).
- You need 4 tbsp of condensed milk (for filling).
- Prepare 60 gr of mild cheddar cheese (for filling).
- You need 2 tsp of butter (for filling).
A creamy chocolate filling featuring peanuts runs through the mi. Read our Indonesian Food list in this article that listed Top Indonesian Cuisine and Indonesian Foods. is a popular snack in Indonesia. In Jakarta and West Java, Indonesia, these sweet, thick pancakes are known as Resep MARTABAK PANDAN isi keju dan coklat oleh yofhatrisna. You can have it anytime you want it.
Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake) instructions
- Combine all except the ingredients for filling. Mix well. Set aside for 15-20 minutes..
- Coat the cast iron with oil. (I wet a tissue paper with oil and coat the cast iron pan) Heat the pan. Use the lowest setting..
- Carefully pour the batter and swirl the pan a bit. When it's bubbly and half-cooked, pour 1 tsp sugar on it. Cover the pan (I used aluminum foil) and wait..
- When the pancake is done (the batter has dried and the color has changed), carefully remove it from the pan..
- Slather 1 tsp butter to the pancake. Drizzle about 2 tbsp condensed milk and 30 gr grated cheese..
- Cut according to your preference. Enjoy!.
These thick sweet pancakes are known as martabak manis, martabak terang bulan, or kue Bandung in Indonesia. It is called martabak Bangka in my I love this martabak manis so much because they are so soft, spongy, and I just like biting into the crunchy peanuts with chocolate and savory cheese. Our pancake made with fine quality ingredients and toppings. The stuffed, pan-fried 'pancake' is a hot, oily and a rather simple snack that has locals and tourists lining up at vendors across Jakarta and Java. Although sweet and savoury martabak share the same name and are sold at the same carts, there's hardly anything similar about these Indonesian bites.