Coconut pancakes Recipe. These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. Making these pancakes is as easy as making any other.
How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. I think people are intimidated by homemade pancakes To make these coconut flour pancakes, simply mix the dry ingredients (flour and baking powder) together. Easy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Cream Cheese – Low Carb – These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. You can have Coconut pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Coconut pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Appetizing Coconut pancakes
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of sugar (coconut sugar).
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded coconut (sweetened).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of Milk sugar syrup.
- You need 1/4 of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 of Coconut sugar.
These Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes are soft, fluffy and slightly chewy with a hint of coconut flavour. Why you'll love these Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes These paleo pancakes with two hits of coconut from coconut flour and coconut milk are perfect for a paleo This recipe rocks when you need pancakes to save you from a blah breakfast morning. Shredded coconut Coconut sugar Coconut milk & Coconut oil. One of my favorite parts is the sprinkle of coconut on the tops of the pancakes, added while cooking.
Coconut pancakes step by step
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together..
- Add all the wet ingredients to the beaten egg and whisk until well combined..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients and stir in well(do not over mix)..
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease lightly with little butter using a brush..
- Add 1/4 of the batter and spread to a rounded shape. Cook each side till golden brown. Repeat process till done..
- For the syrup: pour ingredients in a pan and leave to a boil..
- Take it off and leave it to cool..
Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat. And, it's great that you don't have to give them up on a low carb eating plan. These light and fluffy coconut flour pancakes will be your new go-to recipe for Saturday mornings! When it comes to making coconut flour pancakes there needs to be a fine balance. This coconut flour pancakes recipe is made with coconut flour and eggs for a healthy and filling breakfast that is grain free.