Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli Recipe. SEVEN easy stir fry sauce recipes you can make ahead and freeze. These stir fry sauces are unique, made with simple pantry ingredients, and are ready in just five minutes! It is creamy, slightly sweet from the sweet chili sauce, savory from the soy sauce, spicy from the red pepper flakes, and the lime.
Add the salmon fillets and turn to coat. Throw this stir fry together in under half an hour. Add the soy sauce, honey, garlic and chilli and stir well. You can have Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli
Ingredients of Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli Recipe
- You need 2 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of minced Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 of Lime wedges.
- You need of Broccoli.
- You need 2 of small Onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of Leek.
- You need 1 Punnet of Mushroom.
- It’s 150 g of Rice.
- Prepare of Glug of Chilli Oil.
Add the strips of beef and toss in the marinade. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok over a high heat until it is very hot. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and toast the sesame seeds. Ensure that you move them around in the pan to avoid burning.
Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli instructions
- Boil the rice in water, make sure there's about 2 inches of water above the rice- cook for about 15 mins.
- For the sauce combine the ingredients in a cup and mix well. Add one wedge of lime..
- Chop the veg, cut the broccoli and leek into thin strips. Heat the chilli oil for a minute, add the ginger, then about 30 seconds later add the veg. After 5 minutes add the sauce and fry until the veg is just cooked- you still want some snap on the veg..
- When the rice is done serve the stir-fry on top with a wedge of lime and enjoy!.
Whilst the baby corn is cooking, make the sweet chilli sauce by adding all the sauce ingredients (chilli, paprika, agave, soya sauce, tapioca and lime) to a large bowl. This quick, delicious noodle stir-fry contains succulent king prawns and a spicy kick of chilli. Add the white part of the spring onions, the blanched carrot and cabbage, the noodles and the sweet chilli sauce. Stir-fry for a few minutes to warm it all through. Sweet potato stir fry is simple to make and uses only pantry staples.