Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes Recipe. If you're craving chocolate chip pancakes but don't want the carb-and-sugar crash a hour later, consider these Chocolate Chip Chia Pancakes. We find them to be super-hearty and satisfying, yet plenty chocolaty – but not so chocolaty that a post-breakfast stomachache is inevitable. Learn how to make Chocolate chip & chia seed pancakes and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.
Chocolate Chip Banana and Ricotta Chia Pancakes. Keyword: banana, chia, chocolate chip, pancakes, ricotta. Recipe courtesy of Gale Gand, Julia Moskin, and Rick Tramonto. You can cook Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes Recipe
- You need 1/2 cup of white whole wheat flour(can be replaced with all purpose).
- You need 1/2 cup of unbleached all purpose white flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda (I use aluminum free).
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil (you can use any kind, but I prefer evoo or melted coconut oil).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Buttermilk (or make buttermilk replacement by adding 1/2 tbs vinegar to milk and let sit 5 minutes).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Eat while hot so the chocolate is all gooey! Irresistibly fluffy, moist whole wheat pancakes with banana, chia seeds and dark chocolate chips. Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in cherries, chocolate chips, chia seeds and oats. Use a small cookie scoop to drop cookies and roll into balls.
Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes instructions
- Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla and oil.
- Mix in milk (add more if needed to achieve right consistency. Not too thick, not too thin). Add in chocolate chips. I give it a good whipping with the whisk.
- Heat pan up on low heat. Spray with oil and Pour 1/2 cup batter into pan. If you use higher heat, you will end up with a cooked outside and raw inside..
- Leave pancake alone until the edges look firm and you see lots of bubbles then flip.
- When both sides are golden brown, your pancake is done. Slather with butter (it is good for you!) And drizzle on some maple syrup. Enjoy!.
- Here's a helpful tip-use a pizza cutter to cut into pieces easily if serving to the kiddos :).
Skip to Chocolate Chip Pancakes content. Add Hy-Vee mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're SO easy! Can you bake chocolate chip cookie dough from frozen?