alton browns buttermilk pancakes Recipe.
You can cook alton browns buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best alton browns buttermilk pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Yummy alton browns buttermilk pancakes
Ingredients of alton browns buttermilk pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 cup of ap flour.
- It’s 2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 of eggs separated.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
alton browns buttermilk pancakes step by step
- sift all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- in separate bowls mix yolks with melted butter. then whites and vanilla with buttermilk..
- whisk wet ingredients together then add to dry mix..
- stir with whisk just until batter is still lumpy. DONT OVERMIX. batter will be thick and lumpy..
- add by 1/4 cupfuls to preheated 350° griddle. turn when sides begin to dry..