Hotte's Small dutch pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Hotte's Small dutch pancakes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Hotte's Small dutch pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Hotte's Small dutch pancakes
Ingredients of Hotte's Small dutch pancakes Recipe
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of eggs.
Hotte's Small dutch pancakes instructions
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, and almond extract in large bowl. HINT: if you have kids add food coloring to the batter..
- You must have a special pan with the small pancake curves in them. You can get it at the Dutch store. Possibly you can make it in a small pan to, that will work, it may be thin so add more batter to the pan..
- Heat pan on medium heat with nonstick spray or put oil in pan and wipe with paper towel. Pour batter in to each individual curve or in pan..
- Use a wooden stick that looks like a larger version of a toothe pick to flip pancakes..
- Flip when you see bubbles..
- When finished put on plate butter each pancake and pour powder sugar on each one. Do not use syrup..