weight watchers three bean chili Recipe. Learn how to make Super-easy slow-cooker three-bean chili & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This chili recipe makes enough to serve ten people. Using almost entirely canned items, you can have a filling, flavorful warm dish.
I use an app called ITRACKBITES which allows me to track using the same method as Weight Watchers Smart Point / Freestyle. If I could afford Weight Watchers, trust me, I would become a member. This healthy three bean and ground lean meat Weight Watchers chili recipe is ZERO points on the Freestyle and My WW Blue program! You can have weight watchers three bean chili using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best weight watchers three bean chili Recipe – How to Cook Tasty weight watchers three bean chili
Ingredients of weight watchers three bean chili Recipe
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained (15.5 oz).
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans, rinsed and drained (15.5 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz).
- You need 1 cup of baby Lima beans.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce (8 oz).
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Poblano peppers, chopped.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of to 4 tablespoons franks, or similar, sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thinly sliced scallions.
I'm so excited to share this Weight Watchers chili recipe. When I say that we eat this chili every single day, I'm not exaggerating. Weight Watchers on foods and beverages is the registered trademark of WW Foods, LLC. Weight Watchers for services and SmartPoints are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
weight watchers three bean chili step by step
- combine all except a scallions in 5 or 6 quart slow cooker and mix well.
- cover and cook until vegetables are fork tender, 4 to 5 hours on high, 8 to 10 on low.
- ready to serve!.
Trademarks are used under license by H. Plan Weight Watchers Weight Watchers Chili Weigh Watchers Weight Watcher Dinners Weight Watchers Chicken Weight Watchers Desserts Weight · This healthy three bean and ground lean meat Weight Watchers chili recipe is ZERO points on the Freestyle program! This delicious Zero Point Chili is free to eat on the Weight Watchers Freestyle plan. A flavoursome and filling zero point dinner recipe made with oven The addition of kidney beans and chili flavourings make it a flavoursome and filling zero point meal. Creating a good Weight Watchers dinner recipe is.