Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes Recipe. Blueberry Oatmeal Yogurt Pancakes – Start your mornings off right with these light and healthy pancakes loaded with juicy blueberries! Fluffy, melt in your mouth blueberry vanilla buttermilk greek yogurt pancakes. Delicious drizzled with pure maple syrup.
Let's kick off the weekend with some pancakes!.pancakes here: Apple Crisp Pancakes, Blueberries 'n' Cream Pancakes, and this Cinnamon Roll Baked Pancake. I will often swap out the liquid for yogurt because it adds a nice boost of protein. These easy delicious Blueberry Pancakes are loaded with fresh wild blueberries and take advantage of plain yogurt to make the pancakes super fluffy and flavorful. You can cook Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes
Ingredients of Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes Recipe
- You need of [Dry Ingredients]:.
- You need 125 g of Flour (about 1 cup/250 ml).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need of [Wet Ingredients]:.
- Prepare 250 ml of Plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 60 ml of Milk.
- You need 30 g of Melted butter (2 Tbsp).
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need of Blueberries fresh or frozen (as much as you like).
Delicious blueberry-studded pancakes made with oat flour, so they are gluten free! High-protein pancakes that taste just like what your mom used to make. They're gluten-free thanks to the oats and whipped up in. Whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla in a separate bowl.
Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes instructions
- Combine "dry" ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, salt) and blueberries in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the "wet" ingredients (yogurt, egg, milk, butter, honey)..
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well until batter thick and relatively clump free..
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes..
- Heat a bit of vegetable oil or butter frying pan. Pour in pancake a ladle-full or so of batter and cook on both sides until golden brown..
- You can always add more batter for bigger pancakes ;).
- Cook each side until golden brown. Pancakes should be ready to flip when batter starts bubbling in the center. If you're not sure, just lift up one edge with you spatula to make sure of the color..
- If all is well, flip! Cook until the bottom side is brown, too, but make sure to keep checking so you don't burn!.
- Stack and serve with your favorite topping such as maple syrup, butter, apple sauce, etc. Be careful not to eat too much ;).
Keep the pancakes warm in the oven until ready to serve. Top with Blueberry Topping and serve warm. Fluffy Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pancakes ~ stuffed full of juicy ripe blueberries. So you know I'm going to love a light, fluffy, thick pancake chocked full of fresh blueberries and lots of Greek Yogurt! These is our FAVORITE pancake recipe ever!