Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe. Fresh buttermilk is the secret ingredient for light and fluffy cakes in this buttermilk pancake recipe. Classic Buttermilk Pancakes — made completely from scratch! The BEST Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes you'll ever try – promise!
Using the whisk, make a well in the center. Pour the buttermilk into the well and crack eggs into buttermilk. They're soft and fluffy, buttery, moist and tender and just perfectly flavorful. You can have Buttermilk Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Buttermilk Pancakes
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
This is homestyle comfort food everyone will love any day of the year, and any time of day! I used uncultured buttermilk, and the pancakes were thin and rubbery. Perhaps Martha meant to state that the buttermilk should be cultured. One of the BEST buttermilk pancake recipes I have found.
Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and allow to cool.
- Mix buttermilk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together and add to dry ingredients.
- For best results and optimal fluffiness, use room temperature eggs and buttermilk. Also, separate yolks and beat whites separately. When you combine wet with dry ingredients, DO NOT OVERMIX. Just whisk until it comes together and then fold in the well-beaten egg whites..
- Grill over a buttered non-stick pan over medium-low heat..
Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients, gently incorporating with a spatula. I'm sharing with you how to make Buttermilk Pancakes. This Buttermilk Pancakes recipe makes the most perfect soft and fluffy pancakes. These Buttermilk Pancakes have the perfect fluffy and light texture, and delicious flavor. They're easy to make using simple scratch ingredients!