Whole Wheat yogurt pancakes Recipe.
You can have Whole Wheat yogurt pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Whole Wheat yogurt pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Whole Wheat yogurt pancakes
Ingredients of Whole Wheat yogurt pancakes Recipe
- You need 5 large of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of skim milk.
- It’s 8 oz of lucerne vanilla yogurt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of splenda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Whole Wheat yogurt pancakes step by step
- Mix all wet ingredients in seperate bowl..
- Mix all dry ingredients in bowl and add to wet ingredients..
- Whisk together. Pour into pan by 1/3 cups..
- Do not judge the time to flip these by bubbles on the top. Watch for a slight hardening around the edges..
- calories:146, carbs:13.4, sodium:122, potassium:93, cholesteral:58, sugar:0.4, fiber:1.2, protein:4.8, calcium:10, iron:4.3.