Potato semolina cuttlets in evening snacks. Recipe. Very easy to make methi potato suji cutlets,tasty potato cutlets Defrent taste please try PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THE CHANNEL #eveningsnackrecipe #cutlets. Suji Potato cutlet recipe,potato cutlet, somolina snack recipe,potato snack recipe, very easy to make potato suji cutlets , tasty potato cutlets. These delicious semolina and potato snacks are a perfect snack for parties or even festivals.
I would suggest air frying over roasting. You can even bake them but taste and texture will alter to some extent. Sweet potatoes (sakkarai valli kizhangu in Tamil) are high in vitamin A, vitamin E and beta carotene. You can have Potato semolina cuttlets in evening snacks. using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Potato semolina cuttlets in evening snacks. Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Potato semolina cuttlets in evening snacks.
Ingredients of Potato semolina cuttlets in evening snacks. Recipe
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- It’s 5 of big size boiled potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbs of Boiled Green peas.
- It’s 1 tbs of Ginger paste.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of chat masala.
- You need 1/4 tbs of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tbs of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
Today we will learn how to make sweet potato cutlet following this easy recipe with step wise Serve kids with these healthy, easy-to-prepare snack after school. Adults can have it with evening tea or. When it comes to snacks, potato/aloo snacks are an all time favorite tidbit to munch between meals. Read our section and learn how to make potato/aloo snacks recipe.
Potato semolina cuttlets in evening snacks. instructions
- Take boiled potato in a bowl add boiled peas.
- Add all the ingredients like salt, finely chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, chat masala, ginger paste, cumin powder and mix it well.
- Add semolina and make a make a soft dough.
- Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Now take some oil in hands and give different shapes to the dough.
- Now deep fry the cuttlets in hot oil.
- Flip and fry both the sides on medium flame till it turns golden and crisp..
- Finally, drain over kitchen paper to remove excess oil and serve semolina cuttlets with tomato sauce..
Try this easy side dish for Sunday lunch – toss in semolina flour and roast with garlic and thyme until perfectly crisp and golden. Break the garlic bulb into cloves and place in a pan with the potatoes in their skins, then cover with cold salted water. Potato cutlet is a delicious combo of boiled potatoes and green peas. The unique cutlet dough Make the small balls from the cutlet dough, flatten them, give a touch of semolina and place on the You can deep fry these cutlets in the pan as well. While making on the griddle, keep a flame very low.