Apple pancakes Recipe. Try our Apple Pancake Dippers, they're *mostly* fruit! Let us know how they Repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter to pan as needed. The pancakes are always moist and nutritious.
These Apple Pancakes are a Apple pancakes are perfect for the lunchbox, although they taste amazing straight from the pan, I. How to make healthy apple pancakes in the blender. Apple pancakes are super easy to make! You can cook Apple pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Apple pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Apple pancakes
Ingredients of Apple pancakes Recipe
- You need 500 grams of kefir.
- It’s 2 of apples.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
Grab your favorite applesauce from the store, or make a homemade version, then add remaining. Light, fluffy pancakes filled with grated apple and the perfect hint of cinnamon. Change up your typical breakfast routine with these Apple Cinnamon Pancakes! Apple Pancakes are a great way to sneak some healthy fruit into your breakfast routine.
Apple pancakes instructions
- Add kefir, 2 eggs and sugar in one bowl and mix them well. Then add 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Mix well..
- Add some plain flour. Mix well. After mixing well put the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes..
- While our mixture is in the fridge, peel and cut some apples. After peeling apples cut them into small squares. Add them to the mixture in the fridge, mix it a little, and leave it in the fridge for another 30 minutes or so..
- Heat the frying pan with 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil. When the frying pan is hot enough make 3 – 4 pancakes taking care to keep them evenly spaced apart..
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes until the underside is golden brown then flip each pancake with spatula. Cook for 1 more minute on the second side. Transfer to a plate and cover loosly with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture. P.S. when the frying pan is dry add some more oil..
- Serve with Greek yogurt, honey or Nutella and tea. 🙂 Enjoy..
These easy pancakes are light, fluffy, and totally easy to make! How do I know when to flip my pancakes? They are pancakes with shredded apples, and while the recipe itself I don't normally care for apple pancakes, but those look really good. Possibly because the apples aren't chopped and in huge. Download Apple pancakes stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. "We need to make Apple Pancake," announced my friend Jennie.