Honey Chilli Paneer Recipe.
You can cook Honey Chilli Paneer using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Honey Chilli Paneer Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Honey Chilli Paneer
Ingredients of Honey Chilli Paneer Recipe
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Honey.
- It’s 250 grams of Paneer (cottage cheese).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Red chilli flakes.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- You need 2 of Green capsicums.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Cornflour/ corn starch mixed with water 3 tablespoons.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Vinegar optional.
Honey Chilli Paneer step by step
- Heat a pan. Cut capsicum into dice and onion into dice.Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick wok. Cut paneer into thick rectangles. Add onion, capsicum and salt to the pan and saute,tossing for 2-3 minutes. Transfer into a bowl..
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in the same pan, add garlic and ginger paste and sauté. Add sweet chilli sauce, chilli paste and salt and mix. Add ½ cup water and mix. Add cornflour mixture and mix and cook till the sauce thickens slightly..
- Add paneer pieces and mix gently. Add chilli flakes and 1 tbsp honey and mix. Add vinegar and mix again. Add salt and mix. capsicum-onion mix on the pan..
- Serve Honey Chilli Paneer. Drizzle remaining honey over it and garnish with roasted seseme serve immediately..