Sizzling chilli paneer with fried rice Recipe. Frying: You can deep fry or shallow fry or pan fry the paneer cubes. But do not fry the paneer too much as then they become dense and loose their softness. Vegan Option: Replace tofu with paneer.
Paneer fried rice recipe with step by step photos. Paneer fried rice is mittus favourite,She loves both paneer and fried rice so paneer fried rice is obviously her favorite too. Hubby can have fried rice even daily…yes he is crazy after any fried rice recipes and his staple order in restaurants will egg / veg. You can cook Sizzling chilli paneer with fried rice using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Sizzling chilli paneer with fried rice Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Sizzling chilli paneer with fried rice
Ingredients of Sizzling chilli paneer with fried rice Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled rice 3/4 done.
- You need For of fried rice :-.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of beans chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled or frozen sweet corns.
- It’s 1/3 cup of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of For paneer coating cornflour.
- You need 1 packet of paneer cut into length wise.
- It’s For of vegetables sauce:-.
- Prepare as required of Onion, capicum, green chilli,green onion,chopped in cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt becoz all sauces have salt.
- It’s as required of Sausages for frying or French fries or mix vegetable saute With salt and black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cabbage orleaves.
The classic Chinese meal, Schewzwan Fried Rice with Chili Paneer complement each other beautifully and hence deliver a delectable dish that one simply can't. Serve Chilli Paneer with noodles or rice! If you've tried this Chilli Paneer Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! Fry until the paneer pieces get golden brown and crispy from both sides.
Sizzling chilli paneer with fried rice step by step
- First heat a 1 tbsp oil and saute carrot and all chopped veggies one by one add soya sauce, salt and black pepper and pinch of sugar add boiled basmati rice for fried rice.Saute and mix lightly..
- Now take 1 tbsp oil again for sweet and sour vegetable cut all veggies in cubes by adding sauces and add 500 ml water and mix 1 tsp of corn flour and pour in the gravy but I have used ready made knorr vegetable sweet and sour powder by adding fried paneer just dry coated and fried till golden and mixed in the ready sauce that i had just made in water and boiled it.You too can do if you have no time..
- Instead of French fries or boiled vegaetable with salt and pepper you can use fried sausages as a side dish or complete meal..
- For serving time- Heat all items and sizzler plate on gas and be careful to pick the plate. First spread cabbage,then fried rice on sizzler plate and vegetables add sauce and butter a sizzling sound will come and smoke will come then you can enjoy hot sizzling chilli paneer. Chilli you can adjust as your taste. Serve with paneer chilli curry and tomato or mayonnaise..
- Note- Vinegar optional because tomato, Chilli sauce has already have vinegar in it..
Drain the fried paneer on paper towel. Meanwhile, in a measuring jar or bowl, add soy sauce (I use regular and. Chilli paneer dry is a quick snack or starter, even can be side dish for fried rice etc. Few weeks back I realized I make only few repeated paneer dishes at home which we all got bored of🙄…Then when I saw this easy Chilli paneer recipe in a cookbook I borrowed from library,I just cant wait to try it. Chinese style paneer fried rice is a welcome break from routine rice preparations.