Meatloaf On The Stove Recipe. Have this recipe from a Stove Top Stuffing box. This is also good if your on Weight Watchers. Let Stove Top soak in water until moist, add all other ingredients.
Here's how to bake meatloaf on the stove top. Place the pan on the Omnia base and turn the burner to medium heat (no need to preheat). The best way to test for doneness is with an instant-read thermometer. You can have Meatloaf On The Stove using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Meatloaf On The Stove Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Meatloaf On The Stove
Ingredients of Meatloaf On The Stove Recipe
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Quick oats.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Whole milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Freshly grated pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of Hot sauce.
This depends on how thick your meatloaf is and whether you use pork as part of it. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. The eggs help bind the meat, bread crumbs, and vegetables.
Meatloaf On The Stove instructions
- Mix milk and oats in bowl, then add remaining ingredients (except for ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and hot sauce). Mix together..
- Form into four large patties and cook in frying pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, mix ketchup, sugar, mustard and hot sauce together in a small bowl..
- When patties are browned on one side and cooked at least halfway through, flip them and put a large dollop of sauce on each one..
- Continue cooking till patties are brown all the way through..
They also make the meat moist (sorry!) and tender. Without them, the beef would be dense and dry. This Stove Top meatloaf uses Stove Top stuffing instead of traditional breadcrumbs and herbs. Stove Top comes in a variety of flavors, so you can choose yours. And if you want to make it really special – I bake it a bundt pan – another lovely twist on a regular recipe.