Homemade pancake and waffle syrup Recipe. Homemade Pancake Syrup (Butter-Maple). "Old-fashioned pancake syrup made with simple ingredients! A delicious butter-maple flavor that's When it comes to pancake syrup my boys are SO DOGGONE PICKY!! I use to get whatever was on sale but not anymore.
This Homemade Pancakes Recipe makes soft & fluffy old-fashioned pancakes! Get ready to dig into a stack of Plus, they are easy to change up with different things to mix in and different kinds of syrup you could top them with. Homemade pancake syrup is super tasty and with all of the options we're sharing, you can choose whichever tasty flavor you're craving! You can cook Homemade pancake and waffle syrup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Homemade pancake and waffle syrup Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Homemade pancake and waffle syrup
Ingredients of Homemade pancake and waffle syrup Recipe
- Prepare 2 c of brown sugar.
- You need 1 c of water.
- It’s 1/2 c of butter.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract or maple extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Flavored syrups are yummy for pancakes, waffles, French toast, crepes, ice cream or cake. Ideas for flavors include raspberry, orange, blueberry, peach and. This is our favorite Homemade pancake syrup recipe and takes just minute to make. Here is my version of Homemade Pancake Syrup.
Homemade pancake and waffle syrup instructions
- Combine the sugar and water in a medium size saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Lower the heat to medium and allow the mixture to boil for 4 minutes. Add the butter and stir until the butter has dissolved. Remove from the heat and add the extract if desired..
- Let the syrup cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a pitcher or jar for storage. Serve immediately or store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to a month. Enjoy!.
- To reheat, remove the lid and microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until hot. Or place on a folded washcloth in a pan of water, bring to a simmer and using a hotpad, swirl the jar every so often until the syrup has warmed..
I tried a few recipes in the past and failed. Just freeze your homemade waffles and pancakes! I love that the kitchen only gets messy once but I get to stock the. Look no further for the perfect homemade pancake recipe! Served with some oven-baked bacon Here's how to make perfect pancakes from scratch every time: Spoon your flour into a measuring cup.