Traditional Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook Traditional Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Traditional Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Traditional Meatloaf
Ingredients of Traditional Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of fine chop white onion.
- It’s 1 cup of fine chop green bell pepper.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- It’s 1 of lightly beaten egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of quick oats.
- It’s of For sauce topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard.
Traditional Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the loaf ingredients until well incorporated. Don't over work the mixture. Put mixture in a baking dish or loaf pan and shape into a loaf.
- Mix together mustard ketchup and brown sugar for sauce.
- Top loaf with sauce and bake for about an hour or until a meat thermometer inserted to the center reads 160° F.
- Allow loaf to rest in the pan about 10 minutes. Serve as thick slices with your favorite sides.