Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast Recipe. These are very healthy, nutritious and healthy recipe which is my favorite. Quinoa Oat Lentil Dosa Crepe (Indian Pancake) Video Recipe Simple Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast will give you a healthy start to the day.
Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes are perfectly moist, fluffy, and amazingly delicious with warm blueberry compote! In this recipe, flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, and vegan buttermilk is mixed into a batter, poured onto a hot griddle and cooked until fluffy on the. The Indian style oats pancake make a healthy breakfast or perfect for an evening snack. You can cook Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast
Ingredients of Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped dill.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ajwain seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Oats can be used to make more than just porridge! Mix them with carrots and spinach to prepare these colourful, low calorie vegetable oats pancake that are as nutritious as well. Medically reviewed by Katherine Marengo LDN, R. This breakfast treat just got a healthy makeover.
Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast instructions
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for a minute on low to medium heat. Let it cool. In a food processor add oats, yogurt, half a cup water and spinach and blitz it to smooth batter. Add chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, grated carrot, sesame seeds, ajwain seeds, salt and dill and mix to a dropping consistency batter..
- Heat a non stick pan/ tawa on medium heat. Spread a ladle full of batter in a circular motion to make a round circle. Drizzle some oil round the edges. Flip over and cook on the other side. Once its golden brown on both sides and cooked remove on a serving plate. Repeat for the rest of the batter and serve with green or red chutney, yogurt, chai or enjoy on its own..
This pancake recipe replaces white flour with more Try this recipe: Oatmeal Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Sauce. Ingredients: Rolled oats, low-fat buttermilk, all-purpose flour. I wanted to start with breakfast and create a delicious pancake that contained no butter. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Learn how to make Oats Uthappam, Indian style recipe similar to a savory pancake.