Radha’s Chilli Chicken PopCorn Recipe. Add mixed spice, chilli and black pepper to your standard microwave popcorn for a fuss-free, filling snack. It's a great, grown-up option for movie nights. Hi my loves I hope you enjoyed this video, I will be uploading daily Ramadan recipes from now all the way until the end of Ramadan Insh'allah.
Satisfy your KFC popcorn chicken cravings sitting at home with these KFC Style Spicy Popcorn Chicken bites that are so close to the real thing and are healthier! Dip these little pieces of glory into Sriracha Mayo Dip and enjoy the loud crunch! I think I've got you covered as far as irresistible fast. You can cook Radha’s Chilli Chicken PopCorn using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Radha’s Chilli Chicken PopCorn Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Radha’s Chilli Chicken PopCorn
Ingredients of Radha’s Chilli Chicken PopCorn Recipe
- You need of Chicken – Marinade.
- Prepare 500 g of chicken thigh fillets (boneless).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (diced).
- You need Piece of ginger (grated).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt and black pepper.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 pint of water.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies (diced).
- Prepare Bunch of spring onions (diced).
- Prepare of Batter.
- You need 1 of egg (beaten).
- Prepare of Cornflour.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Popcorn chicken recipe with step by step pictures , super crunchy and most delicious popcorn chicken like the KFC style. For more Chicken recipes check Chicken nuggets Chicken burger KFC style fried chicken Chilli chicken Hot spicy szechuan chicken Crunchy chicken cutlet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour.
Radha’s Chilli Chicken PopCorn instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and add marinade ingredients to a zip lock bag. Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour..
- In a mixing bowl add beaten egg and plenty of cornflour. Coat chicken pieces – make sure well covered and dry. Heat vegetable oil in deep frying pan or wok. Deep fry the chicken pieces until cooked through and golden and keep aside..
- Mix the sauce ingredients (other than the chillies/spring onions) in a jug..
- Pour off all but 2 teaspoons of oil from the pan/wok. Put the chicken pieces into the wok and fry and heat with the chillies/spring onion..
- When nice and hot, pour the sauce over chicken. The sauce will boil and thicken to coat the chicken..
- Serve with stir fried rice. Enjoy!.
Shallow fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown. Add the peppers and fry for another couple of minutes. Remove the chicken and peppers and set aside. In the same pan, add the. "These Taiwanese popcorn chicken bites are addictively delicious.