Quick Applewood Meatloaf Recipe.
You can have Quick Applewood Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Quick Applewood Meatloaf Recipe – How to Make Tasty Quick Applewood Meatloaf
Ingredients of Quick Applewood Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 5 tbsp of applewood seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of mango mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground celery seed.
- You need 2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar/mozzarella blend.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of BBQ sauce; to baste.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Quick Applewood Meatloaf step by step
- Combine meat, mustard, worcestershire, breadcrumbs, egg, cheese, and dried spices in a large mixing bowl. Mix very well to incorporate. If you wish to marinate for up to a day, remove salt and egg..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 50-60 minutes. Baste with bbq sauce during last five minutes of cooking to avoid burning..
- Variations; Bacon wrapped, ketchup, boiled egg stuffed, sausage stuffed, liquid smoke, sauteed mirepoix, shallots, fresh garlic, smoked gouda, curry, citrus zest, cilantro.