Blueberry Pat Pancakes with Maple Yogurt Recipe. If you cannot find Greek yogurt, you can substitute plain low-fat yogurt instead. You may use fresh or thawed frozen unsweetened berries. Serve with fresh blueberries and maple-yogurt topping.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. This pancake recipe may sound decadent, but thanks to wholesome ingredients and some smart swaps, it's actually good for you. Thick and fluffy, these Greek yogurt blueberry pancakes are bursting with juicy flavors. You can have Blueberry Pat Pancakes with Maple Yogurt using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Blueberry Pat Pancakes with Maple Yogurt Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Blueberry Pat Pancakes with Maple Yogurt
Ingredients of Blueberry Pat Pancakes with Maple Yogurt Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low~fat cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 3/4 cup of low~fat yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
This is usually the way I do, just because I want to make sure I have regular pancakes with lots of blueberries on each of them, and not some with plenty of blueberries and others with almost nothing. Drizzle with maple yogurt and sprinkle with two tablespoons chopped walnuts. For the yogurt: Rinse berries and pat dry. Stir yogurt with and quark until smooth, mix in berries.
Blueberry Pat Pancakes with Maple Yogurt instructions
- Combine oats, cottage cheese, eggs, and vanilla in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Spoon about two tablespoons batter per pancake into pan. Cook three minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over, and cook 3 minutes until golden..
- Combine yogurt and maple syrup; serve over pancakes..
Chop dried fruits and mix with almonds and honey. Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes with Maple Syrup Butter. If you cannot find Greek yogurt, you can substitute plain low-fat yogurt instead. How to make Buttermilk Pancakes with Blueberry Maple Syrup. Paleo Blueberry Pancakes with a simple maple blueberry compote.