Vickys Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe.
You can have Vickys Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Vickys Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe – How to Prepare Perfect Vickys Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF
Ingredients of Vickys Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe
- It’s 210 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 320-350 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Cinnamon Swirl.
- You need 5 tbsp (70 g) of sunflower spread.
- It’s 8 tbsp (100 g) of brown sugar.
- It’s 2.5 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 120 g of icing sugar (1 cup confectioners).
- It’s 30 ml of water (1/8 cup).
Vickys Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Whisk the dry ingredients together and the wet seperately. Use the lesser amount of milk for plain flour.
- Stir together until just combined, don't over mix. Let stand while you prepare the 'swirl'.
- Cream the sunflower spread, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Spoon into a piping bag.
- Lightly oil a frying pan over a medium heat. Make a small test pancake to check the pan is at the right temperature. If the colour is uneven, the pan has too much oil and the heat is too high.
- When you're happy, add batter to the pan. This recipe will make 8 large pancakes but once the topping is on they've very sweet so stick to smaller ones around 4 inch diameter. You should get around 14 – 16.
- Cook until small bubbles start popping on the surface then add the swirl. Flip over and cook the otherside until lightly browned.
- Repeat for the remaining batter, adding oil to the pan as required and also giving it a wipe first with kitchen roll to remove excess 'swirl' as it will caramelize and stick to the pan.
- To make the topping simply mix the sugar and water together then pour over your warm pancake stacks.