Quick and Easy Chili Recipe. The Best Chili Recipe – with ground beef, beans, and homemade chili seasoning. Looking for an easy chili recipe to impress your guests? Try our delicious game day chili while you root for your favorite team.
This easy chili recipe is made with ground beef, tomatoes, and beans. Add your own favorite ingredients and spices to personalize this recipe. This simple chili is quick and flavorful, and it is an excellent choice for a busy day dinner. You can have Quick and Easy Chili using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Quick and Easy Chili Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Quick and Easy Chili
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chili Recipe
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 (14.5 ounce) of can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14.5 ounce) of can Italian style diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot pepper sauce.
If you like your chili with more heat, you can add more cumin or chili powder at the end of the recipe. And – as the name of this recipe implies – it's quick and easy to make and perfect for a game-day party or a hearty family supper! And – be sure to come back here tomorrow because we will be. This quick and easy homemade chili recipe is very versatile and you can easily change it up to make it work for your family.
Quick and Easy Chili step by step
- In a large stock pot lightly brown ground beef and drain if needed.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
The easiest way to change up this recipe is to use your favorite type of beans instead of kidney beans. I have made this recipe with pinto beans and black beans and both were. Everyone needs a quick, easy chili recipe in their back pocket, and you should make it this one! From start to finish, this recipe is ready in just over a half hour and is all made in one pot—that means no dirty dishes or hangry kiddos in your kitchen. This recipe calls for ground beef, but you can easily swap this.