Pasta's Cheese Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook Pasta's Cheese Meatloaf using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Pasta's Cheese Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Pasta's Cheese Meatloaf
Ingredients of Pasta's Cheese Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 1 of MEALOAF.
- It’s 3 slice of soft bread cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground Lean Pork.
- You need 1 each of Egg Yolk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Minced Onion.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 each of Cheese filling (below).
- It’s 1 of CHEESE FILLING.
- It’s 1 each of Egg White.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 2 slice of White Bread cubed small.
- Prepare 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Pasta's Cheese Meatloaf step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350º F.
- Stir together meatloaf bread and milk..
- Mix in remaining ingredients except cheese filling..
- MAKE CHEESE FILLING….. Combine egg white and water; toss lightly with bread cubes and cheese..
- Pat one half of meat mixture into greased 9x5x3 loaf pan..
- Cover with cheese filling..
- Top with remaining half of meat mixture..
- Bake for 1 hour 30 min. (Let cool for 5 min before removing and slicing).
- Be good and share…… You know you won't want to tho.