Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes
Ingredients of Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 of bananas, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or as required.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rose water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour (maida).
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dry fruits (cranberries, walnuts, dates, apricots, melon seeds, raisins, tutti frutti).
- Prepare Some of oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare as needed of extra dry fruits, sliced banana, rabdi & mint leaves to garnish.
Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes step by step
- Blend the bananas, milk, rose water, coconut and eggs. Keep aside. Sift together flour, sugar, salt, cardamom powder and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients together into a smooth batter..
- Heat a non-stick pan and add a tsp. of oil. Pour a ladleful of the prepared batter and swirl it around. Cook on a low flame for a minute or till it is lightly browned. Gently flip it over and cook the other side too..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Make similar pancakes with the remaining batter. Drizzle with some rabdi and garnish with dry fruits and banana..