Red velvet pancakes Recipe. Red Velvet Pancakes – tender fluffy pancakes finished with a cream cheese icing to mimic red velvet cake. What an impressive looking breakfast these red velvet pancakes made and super easy at that! These pancakes where fluffy with that signature light chocolate.
Red Velvet Pancakes w/ Cream Cheese Glaze. I used red velvet cake mix. Add Red Velvet Pancakes to your morning menu for an over-the-top breakfast treat. You can cook Red velvet pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Red velvet pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Red velvet pancakes
Ingredients of Red velvet pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1.5 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red food colour.
Move over red velvet cake, its breakfast time with Red Velvet Pancakes made with Bisquick®! Red Velvet pancakes that are made from cake batter and will work with any cake mix you choose. Perfect for kids birthday parties or Monday mornings. Definitely the best thing for a Monday morning.
Red velvet pancakes instructions
- Mix the buttermilk with the egg and red food colour.
- Next add the sugar.
- Add the baking soda and flour.
- Add the cocoa.
- Allow the batter to rest for 20 minutes before cooking.
- Cook in an oiled well heated pan.turn to cook the other side.
These Red Velvet Pancakes are the softest, fluffiest, sweetest guilt-free pancakes in all the land! These Healthy Red Velvet Pancakes are basically a health food masked as a decadent diet buster. Actually, I make these – my speedy, weekend breakfast variant, Red Velvet Pancakes – even more frequently. They're great with raspberries, creme fraiche and a little shaved chocolate, and gorgeous. Upgrade your breakfast options with these easy red velvet Learn how to make pancakes and treat your guests to a special breakfast with this red velvet pancakes.