Easy Crackpot Chili Verde Recipe.
You can have Easy Crackpot Chili Verde using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Easy Crackpot Chili Verde Recipe – How to Prepare Tasty Easy Crackpot Chili Verde
Ingredients of Easy Crackpot Chili Verde Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion.
- You need 4 clove of large garlic.
- You need 1 large of can of green enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 large of jar or herdez green salsa.
- It’s 1 small of can of jalapenos.
Easy Crackpot Chili Verde instructions
- turn crock pot on high pour in the enchilada sauce, salsa, can of jalapenos, 1/2 the white onion and 2 chopped or grated cloves of garlic.
- trim and cube pork.
- in a large skillet heat oil.
- add onion and other 2 cloves of chopped or grated garlic.
- add meat.
- brown off pork.
- add pork to crock pot and cook until the meat starts to fall apart.
- serve with flour tortillas and sour cream.