Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF Recipe.
You can have Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF
Ingredients of Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF Recipe
- Prepare 750 grams of pork mince (ground pork).
- You need 100 grams of diced bacon.
- Prepare 1 of grated apple.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely diced.
- It’s 2 slice of gluten-free bread made into crumbs.
- It’s 5 tbsp of apple juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light coconut milk or other milk of choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste or see my tomato-free tomato sauce recipe.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 handful of chopped parsley.
Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease a loaf tin.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well by hand https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Press into the loaf tin and bake for 90 minutes. If you want to, spread some tomato ketchup or BBQ sauce over the top first.
- Let cool completely and drain off excess fat before slicing.
- Serve warm with boiled potatoes, greens and onion stuffing and gravy, or cold with potato salad and chutney. Goes great with my fruity brown sauce! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350429-vickys-homemade-fruity-brown-hp-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336960-vickys-scottish-potato-salad-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334045-vickys-caramelised-red-onion-chutney-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338145-vickys-white-grape-apple-chutney https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358944-vickys-red-pepper-and-chilli-chutney-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.