italian inspired meatloaf Recipe. Tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasonings flavor this ground beef meatloaf. The Italian style versus the American Meatloaf! I do tweak it one tiny bit.
It has never been able to rise above the ranks of "home cooked meal." Add Italian flavor to a homestyle meat loaf recipe with tomato-basil pasta sauce, Italian breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and oregano. ADD YOUR REVIEW. italian inspired bison meatloaf. I love meatloaf, especially the leftovers & making sammiches. You can have italian inspired meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best italian inspired meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Yummy italian inspired meatloaf
Ingredients of italian inspired meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of leanest % of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 small of chopped green pepper.
- It’s 1 small of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of italian bread crums.
- It’s 3 medium of raw eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmasian cheese.
I love bison and wanted to infuse this meatloaf with Italian flavors. Italian sausage and ground beef are combined with Italian herbs, parmesan & ricotta cheese in the best Italian meatloaf ever! This recipe is made in under an hour for an easy meal! Italian Meatloaf is a tender, flavorful meatloaf made from a combination of ground beef and Italian sausage.
italian inspired meatloaf step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- make sure hands are clean! have all ingredients handy and a very large bowl..
- Mix hamburger and pork together with your hands. Add eggs then mix the chopped onion pepper and minced garlic. Next the bread crum and ketchup need to be added to the mixture. Make sure all ingredients are mixed well!.
- put meat mixure in a loaf pan. Shape it like bread inside the pan. Then add parmsain cheese on top on the and spread it out even..
- cook about and hour or until fully cooked.
Cooked in a rich tomato sauce and covered with a thick layer of Fontina cheese. Italian meatloaf made with ground turkey, sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasonings may very well be I prefer using it instead of just plain dried oregano and basil in my Italian inspired recipes. This Italian-inspired meatloaf is reminiscent of meatballs in the best possible way. To really kick up the Italian flavor, we use a combination of ground beef with ground Italian sausage. This outstanding Italian Meatloaf recipe is sure to please the entire family, and the leftovers (if you're lucky enough to have any!) are amazing!