3 bean turkey chili Recipe. This easy turkey chili recipe uses lean ground turkey and a whole lotta beans! Stir tomatoes, tomato sauce, pinto beans, kidney beans, black beans, onion, green chilies, chili powder, garlic, oregano, and cumin with the turkey in the slow cooker. Categories: Bean Chili Beans and Legumes Chili Turkey Chili Poultry Turkey Recipes Main Dish Gluten Free High Fiber.
A dash of red wine and cocoa powder make this easy turkey chili recipe even more bold and delicious. Life lately in my neck of the woods has been business as usual during the week, then come the weekend, it's all. In my version of chili, I show you how to quickly throw together a hearty meal using extra-lean ground turkey, canned organic ingredients, and various spices. You can cook 3 bean turkey chili using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best 3 bean turkey chili Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing 3 bean turkey chili
Ingredients of 3 bean turkey chili Recipe
- It’s of Diced tomatoes 28 ounce can.
- Prepare of Chick peas 15 ounce can drained.
- You need of Black beans 15 ounce can drained.
- You need of Kidney beans 15 ounce can drained.
- It’s of Onion 1 small chopped and browned.
- Prepare of Ground turkey 1 pound browned.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of Chili powder.
- It’s of Mild green chilies 4 ounce can.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce 8 ounce can.
Prepare your chili on a Sunday for the entire family to enjoy, or save it to savor throughout the week! WW Slow Cooker Three Bean Turkey Sausage Chili. This chili had just enough heat for our tastes without being overly spicy. Like most chilis it is even.
3 bean turkey chili instructions
- Cook and stir turkey and onion in medium skillet over medium-high heat until turkey is no longer pink. Drain and discard fat. Transfer to slow cooker..
- Add tomatoes with juice, beans, tomato sauce, chilies and chili powder; mix well. Cover, cook on HIGH 6-8 hours or until done..
One of my best chili recipe ever. A wonderful crock pot three bean turkey chili that the whole family will love. Now you can have it all. Now I make a lot of chilies, but I'm always open to something new. I created this chili as a way to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey, but it's equally delicious made with roasted chicken.