Nigerian pancakes aka Diet Recipe. You will learn how to make Nigerian Pancakes. Nigerian pancakes also known as diet is a yummy Nigerian Snack loved by many Nigerians. Pancakes are those delicious and soft snacks we call diet in Nigeria.
You can enjoy them as a snack with a glass of soft Nigerian drink or serve with tea or pap. It could serve as a perfect breakfast or as. Nigerian Pancake is sweet,slightly spicy and savory,you'll surely be asking for more. You can have Nigerian pancakes aka Diet using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Nigerian pancakes aka Diet Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Nigerian pancakes aka Diet
Ingredients of Nigerian pancakes aka Diet Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1 tin of liquid peak milk.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 of atarodo peppers.
- You need 1 spoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of stock cube.
- Prepare Half of cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare of Cooking butter.
See how to make the Nigerian Style pancake. Nigerian Pancake is usually served as a snack with a chilled drink or as a breakfast meal with a cool/hot beverage. If you likes Pancakes, check out these irressitable. To make these pancakes, you will need to get a frying pan of the diameter you want your pancakes to come in.
Nigerian pancakes aka Diet step by step
- In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients, i.e. Flour, salt, sugar, nutmeg, curry powder, thyme, stock cube.
- Add the chopped peppers and onions.
- Add the eggs and milk and stir to mix.
- Gently add warm water until you achieve desired consistency.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Put a frying pan on heat, add a tsp of cooking butter and using a scooping spoon, pour in the pancake batter..
- Allow to cook for 1-2 mins then flip and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove, add 1 tsp of cooking butter and repeat cooking process till batter is all fried..
- Enjoy with a hot mug of coffee or cocoa..
If you want some other recipe of the Nigerian pancakes, then you should definitely try this one too. It is just as easy to make, but it can be eaten not only with some. Make delicious, fluffy pancakes from scratch. I cannot count the number of requests I've had to film my pancake recipe. You know who you are, this recipe is dedicated to you!