Bleu Cheese and Onion Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe. Tonight I'm am making cheese stuffed onion meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies. Meatloaf filled onions wrapped in bacon and glazed in barbecue sauce are a meal everyone in the grilled artichokes with romano cheese and fresh garlic drizzled in olive oil – can't wait for grilling Vidalia Onion & Bacon Burger Bombs – burgers with a cheese filled center stuffed inside of a Vidalia. Sliced provolone cheese is layered in the middle of the meatloaf for an ooey-gooey surprise with each bite.
Try this tasty, easy meatloaf made with onion soup mix and ketchup. This is a classic recipe that's very popular for its simplicity and onion flavor. Lean ground beef is best since fattier options will release a large amount of oil and may make the loaf greasy. You can have Bleu Cheese and Onion Stuffed Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Bleu Cheese and Onion Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Bleu Cheese and Onion Stuffed Meatloaf
Ingredients of Bleu Cheese and Onion Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- Prepare 2 each of Onion, Julienne.
- It’s 4 oz of Bleu Cheese, Crumbled.
- It’s of Meatloaf.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef, Lean (90/10 or Leaner).
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon, Minced.
- It’s 3 each of Eggs.
- You need 2 cup of Bread Crumbs, Plain.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
Any kind of dry breadcrumbs will work, from plain. Onion Soup Meatloaf- Perfect Meal Idea for Fall! A Momless Mom. ketchup, bread crumbs, eggs, onion soup mix, ground beef, brown sugar. Onion SoupRecetas del Señor Señor. butter, garlic, cheese, toast, olive oil, onions, chicken broth.
Bleu Cheese and Onion Stuffed Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute Onions in butter over medium-high heat until well carmelized (browned).
- Mix ground beef and minced bacon thoroughly, but be careful not to overwork and compress the mixture at any point..
- In a separate bowl, lightly wisk together the eggs, and all the spices..
- Combine eggs, spices, and meats together and mix..
- Add bread crumbs and mix until just combined..
- Place one half of the meatloaf into a 8.5" x 4.5" x 5.5" loaf pan, then create a trench in the middle of this half of the meat..
- Mix together the caramelized onions and bleu cheese crumbles and pack this mixture tightly into the trench created in the previous step..
- Flatten remaining meat mixture to approximately the size of the top of the loaf pan, then press firmly on top of the filling, trying to seal the edges as best as possible..
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hr 30 min, or until a probe thermometer placed in the center of the meatloaf reads at least 160..
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 min before carefully removing from the loaf pan..
- Allow meatloaf to rest for another 10 min before slicing and serving..
Onion SoupLa Cocina de Babel. butter, chicken stock, bread. After you have rolled the meatloaf pinch the edges to ensure that the cheese/spinach does not leak out while cooking. Cover entire meatloaf with the can of tomato paste. Anything stuffed with cheese is instantly better in our opinion. Did not like the texture at all.