Mango-coconut pancakes Recipe. Combine the sugar and eggs first before adding half of the flour. Mix one tablespoon of the coconut powder into the milk. For the pancakes, combine the flour, sugar and salt together, then mix in the eggs with a whisk.
Serve with sliced fresh mango and drizzle over citrusy syrup. With coconut, mango & lime these buttermilk pancakes are a brilliant breakfast in bed or brunch. Find more easy recipes & pancake ideas at Tesco Real Food. You can have Mango-coconut pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Mango-coconut pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Mango-coconut pancakes
Ingredients of Mango-coconut pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut.
Coconut Pancakes with Mango Slices and Lime Syrup. The compote is a delicious topping for pancakes, French toast, or oatmeal. It keeps well in the refrigerator for several days. Mango Pancakes with Coconut Whipped Cream
Mango-coconut pancakes instructions
- Combine the sugar and eggs first before adding half of the flour.
- Mix one tablespoon of the coconut powder into the milk.
- Add in some milk and the rest of the flour. We’re aiming for a thin batter..
- Fry the pancakes on both sides for about three minutes each until brown and a-bit crispy..
- Sprinkle some desiccated coconut and fresh mango slices. I added some whipping cream on mine too. Enjoy!.
The A Little Yumminess blog has a mouthwatering recipe for Coconut Mango Pancakes. That actually sounds like a whole lot of yumminess to me! Mango pancake is not typically Chinese and its place of origin remains a mystery. These pancakes are delicately folded around golden chunks of juicy, ripe mango, mingled with Over the top goes a smattering of toasted coconut, for texture and a delicious sweet coconut taste. These mango pancakes are doubly delicious with mango compote both in the mixture and spooned on top.