Sarah's meatloaf Recipe. My sister asked me to edit together her video of her preparing one of her favorite meals. Here's my strategy for getting a leg up on dinner: Cook once, eat twice! Today's recipe for chili-glazed meatloaf is equally delicious whether it's just out.
Press into regular sized loaf pan or three small loaf pans. Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. Easy Meatloaf Recipes, learn to cook meatloaves which are loved by b. You can cook Sarah's meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Sarah's meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Delicious Sarah's meatloaf
Ingredients of Sarah's meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon- cooked- chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion- diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
He is noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and theatrical live shows. Recipe courtesy of Green Turtle Inn. Line a sheet pan with the bacon in a crisscross weave pattern. Put approximately half the meatloaf mix into the pan and spread out evenly.
Sarah's meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°f..
- Brown bacon,place on paper towl to drain the grease.then dice up the bacon..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl..
- Lightly grease a 9×5 loaf pan..
- Add meat mixture into your pan..
- Place loaf pan on a baking sheet.bake for 1 1/4 hrs.or until meatloaf is firm to the touch..
- Pour off excess fat from the meatloaf,and let stand for 5 min..
- Enjoy your meatloaf..
This recipe is a version that Alton Brown did on Good Eats. I've added a few extra ingredients, like mushrooms, which I believe helps make a very moist meatloaf. This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe uses ground turkey, oatmeal and a variety of spices for a flavorful dish. It is one of my most popular blog posts here on SarahFit.com so I decided to make it into a video. I love to brush my meatloaf with ketchup that will caramelize while the meatloaf is baking.