Mom's Meat Loaf Recipe.
You can cook Mom's Meat Loaf using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Mom's Meat Loaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Mom's Meat Loaf
Ingredients of Mom's Meat Loaf Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground pork.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh white bread (or whole wheat bread) crumbs (about 4 slices).
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of onion Minced.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Mom's Meat Loaf step by step
- About 2 hours before serving: preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, mix well all ingredients. Spoon mixture into 9×5 in loaf pan; with spoon, level top. Bake meat loaf for 1.5 hours..
- For easy serving, let the meat load stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Pour off and discard drippings. With spatula, loosen meat loaf from pan, and invert onto warm platter..
- Makes 8 servings.