Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup Recipe. My Son Tad and his wife Laura brought some Coconut Syrup back from their recent Hawaiian honeymoon and he fixed me banana pancakes and Coconut syrup. The best light and fluffy homemade coconut pancakes! These pancakes are so good, they may not make it out of the pan.
Give your morning the island treatment! _⬇⬇⬇⬇. Amazing coconut flour pancakes served with an optional fresh wild blueberry maple syrup! Coconut flour is naturally grain and gluten free. You can have Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup Recipe
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly shredded coconut.
- It’s 2 of small-sized eggs (1 large egg).
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of coconut oil (vegetable oil or melted butter).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- It’s of Coconut syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla.
This makes it a great flour to use in baking (and of course, pancakes) for people with celiac disease or who are sensitive to wheat and other grains. I've also made coconut syrup to go with the coconut pancakes. Followed by a glass of tender coconut water, it makes a very healthy and tasty breakfast which at the same time is packed with protein and fiber and a great deal of nutrients and antioxients from coconut water. The pineapple and coconut flavors are subtle so you don't get overpowered by the tropical flavors, but they add just enough flavor to be exciting and different.
Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup step by step
- Start by mixing the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and shredded coconut) in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, oil and flavours).
- Then combine the wet and dry ingredients mixing properly but not for too long..
- Leave for 2-3 minutes, then add the pepper (if you like it a bit spicy like me).
- Heat up some butter in a frying pan on medium heat, pour some of the pancake batter (1 used the 1/4 cup measurement).
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes till bubbles form on top, flip to the other side and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove in a plate and repeat this process till all the batter is exhausted..
- Serve warm with splash and sprinkle of coconut syrup, shredded coconuts and chopped nuts..
- To make the coconut syrup, dissolve the corn starch in the coconut milk in a pot, add the sugar and bring to a boil while stirring continously, after 2 minutes, bring it down, mix in the vanilla and allow to cool down a bit before use..
I could eat it with a spoon! Watch the video to see just how I make these tropical pancake delights. I wish I could have filmed it. The homemade coconut syrup takes these pancakes to a whole another level and is so easy to make. Add some fresh sliced bananas and macadamia nuts The key to these Toasted Coconut Macadamia Pancakes with Coconut Syrup is to toast the coconut ahead of time and to sprinkle it on while the.