Pancakes with blueberries Recipe. An American classic, these fluffy blueberry pancakes make the perfect brunch and are served with maple butter. Try experimenting with the toppings of this American buttermilk pancake recipe by. Blueberry pancakes are a wonderful treat when fresh blueberries are in season.
Serve pancakes warm with blueberry sauce and maple. Blueberry pancakes are famously delicious and easy to make. A quality blueberry pancake has good blueberry distribution, a fluffy moist texture, and a crispy golden crust. You can have Pancakes with blueberries using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Pancakes with blueberries Recipe – How to Make Delicious Pancakes with blueberries
Ingredients of Pancakes with blueberries Recipe
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare To taste of sugar.
- Prepare 50 gr of butter (melted).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 0,5 cups of blueberries.
- It’s of vegetable oil for frying (I used coconut oil).
Stack the pancakes and spoon the blueberry maple syrup over top. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix well. Pancakes stack with fresh berries on white background. Cropped view of man pouring tasty pancakes with syrup from jug near bowls with blueberries and honey, and cup of coffee isolated on grey.
Pancakes with blueberries instructions
- Flour, milk, eggs, baking powder, sugar, butter, mix well. (It is more convenient to beat everything with a mixer so that there are no lumps).
- Add the vanilla extract and blueberries, gently mix. (if the dough is liquid, add more flour).
- Fry in a heated frying pan so that the pancake starts to rise, until golden brown (about 1-2 minutes on each side).
- Serve with berries, maple syrup.
Blueberry Pancakes are delicious, with their golden brown crusts, their light and spongy texture, their rich and tangy flavor, made all the better by the sweetness of the blueberries. These blueberry pancakes start with my simple buttermilk pancake base and are loaded with plump, sweet blueberries! The berries pop as they simmer, adding a deep purple color to the topping. Light and fluffy ricotta pancakes with citrus flavors and served with a delicious blueberry compote sauce on top. Fluffy quinoa pancakes bursting with juicy blueberries and lemon flavor!