Blueberry Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Blueberry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Blueberry Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Blueberry Pancakes
Ingredients of Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 cup of Blueberries.
- It’s 12 3/4 oz of Blueberry glaze.
- It’s 1 can of Redi Whip Cream ( any whip cream will do ).
Blueberry Pancakes step by step
- Use a pan or griddle set to 350°F.
- Combine buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, and brown sugar. Mix well. Now add flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix until you have a good consistency..
- Pour amount onto the griddle / pan. ( pour until you have the size pancake you want ).
- Once the pancake starts to bubble up its getting time to flip. ( I always just lift a side up to check for golden brown color ).
- Once the pancake shows a golden brown color on both sides remove from heat..
- Stack two pancakes on top if each other then spread the blueberry glaze on the top pancake. Take the can of whip cream and border the outside of the pancake. Put a touch of whipcream in the center of pancake. Place blueberries everywhere there is whip cream spaced about 1 inch apart. Place one blueberry in middle of pancake on whipcream..