Silver dollar vegan pancakes Recipe. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Gluten-Free Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes (and they're vegan too!) Unwritten fact: pancakes make the best memories. Gluten-free pancakes are a major thing for me.
They are full of flavor and are served simply with a sprinkling of chopped walnuts and maple syrup. Powdered sugar is optional (but highly recommended). I always get asked about this pan and you'll find a link to it at the bottom of this post. You can cook Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Silver dollar vegan pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Silver dollar vegan pancakes
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of oat milk.
- You need 1 cup of Bisquick flour.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
It's Mother's Day this Sunday, which makes for an excellent opportunity to let mom know how special she is. I plan to make these wonderful silver dollar. These mini pancakes are so much more than a delicious breakfast. Use these silver dollar pancakes as the base for a variety of sweet or savory appetizers or desserts.
Silver dollar vegan pancakes step by step
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that's not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That's it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..
These gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo Silver Dollar Pancakes are high in protein and nutrition using heart healthy almond flour. So I was quite happy when the Almond Board asked me to create a pancake recipe for them. I do have a couple of other gluten-free pancake. These delicious whole food pancakes use lentil and oat flours and are vegan and gluten-free. Lentil flour much like coconut flour is very dense so it's recommended to dilute it with other favorite flours.